"Blast this Christmas music! It's joyful and triumphant!"- The Grinch, Dr. Seuss's How The Grinch Stole Christmas
It’s that time of year (almost)- Christmas music has officially taken over the airwaves for the next month. I find that people either love or hate Christmas music. I personally like it. Sure, some songs make me want to rip my ears off, but there are others that are so nice to listen to. A lot of good bands have covered Christmas songs and given them a new edge while still keeping that festive aspect. There’s nothing like walking into the mall on a snowy December day and feeling the rush of warmth, the smell of cinnamon, and the sound of Christmas songs playing throughout the building. I love being festive and getting into the Christmas spirit, so i’ve put together a list of my top 10 favourite classic Christmas carols. I’ve also put together a list of my 20 favourite Christmas songs done by celebrities.
Top 10 Classic Christmas Carols
10. Twelve Days of Christmas
9. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
8. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
7. Let It Snow
6. Winter Wonderland
5. Little Drummer Boy
4. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
3. Frosty the Snowman
2. We Three Kings of Orient Are
1. Jingle Bell Rock
Top 20 Celebrity Christmas Songs
20. Brenda Lee- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
19. Bruce Springsteen- Merry Christmas Baby
18. Band Aid- Feed the World
17. Bruce Springsteen- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
16. My Chemical Romance- All I Want For Christmas is You
15. The Ramones- Merry Christmas
14. Jackson 5- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
13. You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
12. Fahoo Forays- The Grinch
11. Bob & Doug McKenzie- the 12 Days of Christmas
10. Marilyn Monroe- Santa Baby
9. Twisted Sister- Deck the Halls
8. Jimmy Eat World- Last Christmas
7. Bryan Adams- Something About Christmas Time
6. John Lennon- Christmas Song
5. Elvis Presley- Blue Christmas
4. Boney M- I Want to Wish You A Merry Christmas
3. Faith Hill- Where Are You Christmas?
2. Taylor Swift- Last Christmas
1. Chuck Berry- Run Run Rudolph
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment